Monday, April 6, 2015

Thankfulness

I woke this morning with a thankful heart.

This weekend is revelation of the great grace and mercy of our God. Jesus took what should have been mine and gave me what was His.  He took my punishment, my destiny and gave me a brand new destiny. This is the state of all human kind, "He paid a debt He didn't owe, I owed a debt I couldn't pay."

I am thankful for His great grace and mercy. Jeremiah wrote of this in Lamentations 3:22-24 (NLT),
22 The faithful love of the Lord never ends! His mercies never cease. 23 Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning. 24 I say to myself, “The Lord is my inheritance; therefore, I will hope in him!” 

Each and everyday His mercies are new, they special and individual for the day in which we live.  

No comments:

Post a Comment